We are not a property management company.
The rental properties we have for sale are managed by a group of professional third-party management companies with which we have no business affiliations except they provide management services to our properties.
These companies offer a myriad of services in all aspects of property management for private owners of single family homes as well as mutli-family apartment building owners.
They are all licensed, State of Michigan Real Estate Brokerage firms specializing in single family and apartment building property management. Most of them have been around for decades with years of property management experience in the Detroit market. Their client base extends to domestic and overseas investors who rely on on them to make sure their property is well maintained and their tenants are completely satisfied.
These property management companies provide the following services:
- Tenant Screening/Placement
- Criminal background check
- Credit reports evaluation
- Application processing
- Maintenance and Repair at time of move-in and move-outs
- Experienced contractor networks.
- Eviction Services
- Timely filing for non-payment in Michigan court system.
- Reasonable legal fees from their network of real estate lawyers.
- Oversee bailiff eviction
- Comprehensive Monthly Accounting Reports
- 24-hour portal access to rental portfolio
- Review tenant payment activity on daily basis
- Review tenant lease at any time
- Review any maintenance invoices at any time
In addition, we have built relationships with independent contractors who provide quality maintenance and services in the following areas:
Most of these companies charge 10% of rent collected as their property management fees. We will put you in touch with the relevant property management company once you have finalized your selection of properties to invest in and you can have a detailed conversation with them about their services and fees.